Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Critical Path Analysis
This time tomorrow I will be done my last exam for this degree. Yippee!
If I were to draw a diagram of desired activities between now and then, it would include attending a lecture being delivered in two hours by Paul Krugman, and dance class between 8 and 10. Alas, unlike getting film developed and writing about Singapore and finally doing my taxes (shut up) and sorting out where I'll be living in Bristol, these two activities cannot be shuffled to a later time when more resources are available.
Someone should come up with an algorithm that gives one a few extra hours in an evening when one would really like to take a break from queueing theory proofs.
Comments:
<< Home
Yay, I'm not the only one!
I still want that algorithm for extra hours though. Or at least a solid proof -- ending with Q.E.D. -- that it's possible. I'd be willing to pay, even. With my tax refund.
Post a Comment
I still want that algorithm for extra hours though. Or at least a solid proof -- ending with Q.E.D. -- that it's possible. I'd be willing to pay, even. With my tax refund.
<< Home

