Christina In London Bristol
Monday, October 25, 2004
 
Keiko Schoonover
Is it just me, or is Keiko Schoonover not the most charming madeup name for a spam sender ever? There's something about that sequence of vowels and consonants, along with the images of ships and friends named Keiko it evokes, that delights me. The name didn't entice me to open her three emails over the last week before deleting them, though.

I was wondering if I'd correctly used of whom and who in the last entry, and found this charmingly written guide. And hooray!, for I can now cheerfully go back to using "hopefully" to mean "it is to be hoped", and the pedants can bite me.

There is not much point to this entry except yay for charm on the internet.
Comments:
Hi y'all from sunny & hot NC,
I thought that some of the names of the spam coming at me were somehow derived from some of the names in my address book (aaagh, when I thought I had tricks to keep them from snooping), to look familiar. Possible? Especially as I have not seen a Keiko, but have seen some equally unusual names, which are in my "book". Is nothing safe?
Heading for the cold north... first, Harrisburg, PA, very early tomorrow, to curl up in front of a TV and wish for the best! Will try to do your squeezy-finger referendum trick.
Love from the you know whos.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger