Thursday, January 29, 2004
Sleep that somethings the ravelled something of something.
I used to think I'd much rather go blind than deaf. Taking continuing ed courses at Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design made me value vision more, but the thought of progressive hearing loss made me feel more light-headed than I already did yesterday.
Having spent almost 24 hours in bed, I am now
a) rested
b) exTREMEly bored
c) a bit sad I missed the snow
d) no longer fretting like I was yesterday, thanks in part to a helpful pointer to this page and the info that I probably have vestibular neuronitis or labyrinthitis.
I still feel mildly dizzy as the drugs start to wear off, and there's pressure in my left ear, but I can do yoga tree pose without falling over and I should be fine in a few weeks. I'm timing the drugs so that I will be steady on my feet at dance practice tonight.
