Christina In London Bristol
Sunday, March 21, 2004
 
FutureAmbassador on Tesco Finest Belgian Chocolate Mousse
FutureISConsultant and FutureAmbassador went to Tesco earlier. They were sampling the Tesco Finest Belgian Chocolate Mousse FutureAmbassador picked up as I put some groceries away.

FUTUREAMBASSADOR: Mmm, orgasmic.

[CUT TO ME, LAUGHING]

FUTUREAMBASSADOR: No seriously, it's orgasmic!

[I LAUGH HARDER]

FUTUREAMBASSADOR: Hey Christina, you want to try some?

ME: It's probably not vegan... I'm being good.

FUTUREISCONSULTANT: Yeah, it probably has eggs. [STARTS TO READ LABEL] Yes. And condensed milk... oh sugar! This has pork gelatine in it. I can't eat it.

FUTUREAMBASSADOR: I'm sure it's just a tiny bit.

FUTUREISCONSULTANT: No, I can't eat any more. Otherwise I'll feel guilty. I'll just lick this last bit off my spoon.

[TIME PASSES, FUTUREAMBASSADOR CONTINUES TO SAVOUR MOUSSE]

FUTUREAMBASSADOR: Orgasmic. To the point that I'm waking up in the morning and thinking about this.

ME, LAUGHING AGAIN: Can I quote you on this?

FUTUREAMBASSADOR: Sure.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger