Saturday, June 19, 2004
Christina (briefly) in London
Future Thinktanker is packing up for her return to Los Estados Unidos. This morning I awoke early and cleaned the kitchen floor (man, was it disgusting and dude, is it ever clean now. Go me!) and the hall, which entailed moving the magazine folders and binders she'd put in the hall. I asked her if she was getting rid of them.
"Yeah, do you want them?"
"Please."
"Wow, look at me giving you organizational tips. It's like the blind leading the blind."
"More like the myopic leading the blind, to be fair."
"Yeah, I was about to say the one with the bifocals..."
I miss my flatmates. We're all going out together tonight.
Last night Vivian (a visiting Canadian friend) and I went to Hoxton. I snagged a G2 that had been abandoned on the tube, and the Chat Room about cloning human embryos for diabetes research and iTunes's Euro launch made me laugh aloud. It still does as I reread it. It's not online yet, but this one about nuclear supermarkets is almost as good.
In other excellent news, HULK IS BACK.
