Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Furthermore
Happy 30th birthday to Kevin! And happy 30th in 6 days to Jay, and happy belated birthday or anniversary to everyone whose birthday or anniversary I've missed in the last few months because I've been too busy nerding out!
Along with having a life again, I'm looking forward to being a better friend.
Despite the bitching and the stress and the rather large library late-fee fine waiting for me the next time I'm in London, though, I'm still convinced doing this degree at LSE was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Comments:
<< Home
Et tu, Christina, recommender of Eats Shoots & Leaves! Clearly all that academic writing is getting to you... "everyone WHOSE birthday or anniversary", please. But we know that, like Mary Poppins, you are "practically perfect in every way", so will always forgive a minor lapse.
Good luck with the final stretch.
Good luck with the final stretch.
Thanks. And argh, grammar. If I were anywhere near to perfect, I wouldn't be tempted to run away to Tahiti and abandon this stoopid stoopid [sic] project report.
Post a Comment
<< Home


