Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Wow, I'm done.
About an hour ago I handed in my dissertation/MSc project report thing. I'm in the computer lab waiting for John and Grash, who are having printer issues, to show up. I was expecting to feel jubilant, but I just feel tired and nostalgic. The stress has sometimes sucked, but on balance the last year's been amazing, and I find myself wishing I was about to start another year at LSE. Clearly the lack of sleep is making me delusional.
Or maybe one year (really, 11 months) masters programmes really are too short.
Ah, and the printer issues are resolved. Let the jubilance begin!
Comments:
<< Home
Congratulations Christina.
I felt equally unsatisfied when I finally submitted my Master's thesis 2 months ago (wow has it been that long?). And mine was a 2 year program!
My arrival in England is assured, I'll be getting to the Gatwick airport on the morning of the 30th ... at which point I'm not 100% sure I'll actually have a place to sleep the first few nights but we'll burn that bridge when we get there.
I'll contact you when I'm connected over there.
Sam.
I felt equally unsatisfied when I finally submitted my Master's thesis 2 months ago (wow has it been that long?). And mine was a 2 year program!
My arrival in England is assured, I'll be getting to the Gatwick airport on the morning of the 30th ... at which point I'm not 100% sure I'll actually have a place to sleep the first few nights but we'll burn that bridge when we get there.
I'll contact you when I'm connected over there.
Sam.
Thanks y'all. Sam, I'll be in BC when you arrive, but if you're stuck for a place, give me a shout, I might know someone who knows someone...
I'm enjoying Bristol a lot, especially when it's sunny and I'm not stressed out by LSE deadlines, but I do miss London. Except I don't miss the tourists (I just read your post -- I feel the need to defend my non-annoying, non-Canadian, non-standing-in-the-way American friends, but I feel your pain) and I don't miss how stuffy the Tube gets.
Post a Comment
<< Home


