Christina In London Bristol
Thursday, December 09, 2004
 
I think you'll find...
Tonight was the Le Roc Christmas social. Saturday there is a ball. I like hanging out with people who dance. As dinner was winding down, the restaurant was supporting local artists by playing Portishead's Dummy. Someone complained it was making them want to slit their wrists.

"Not that slitting your wrists is necessarily bad," said Nick.
"I think you'll find it is," said Martin.
"In fact it is," said I, concurrently, and then wishing I'd chosen Martin's words instead. Alas I am only fake British, despite my burgundy passport.
"Well, not from a death point of view," justified Nick.

I feel as though I have been having epiphanies left, right and centre about various matters, many of them career-direction related and others related to where I belong. Some of them might even stick. I think you'll find I've grown bored of publishing that sort of navel-gazing online, though, so I'll spare you.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger