Christina In London Bristol
Saturday, December 11, 2004
 
Things to do in London
In a few days I'll be crossing the stage at the Peacock Theatre wearing appropriate academic dress* (this is not a graduation ceremony but a presentation ceremony, for some obscure LSE reason). Consequently my brother and I are finding things to do in London next weekend with my mum, who's flying in for the occasion. Sadly, she's arriving a few days too late to be Santa.

Sam passed on a link to Kultureflash, a "free, [somewhat] weekly newsletter covering contemporary culture in and around London." I wish I'd known of it while I was living there. I'm also impressed by Londoneasy, and intrigued by the Le QuecumBar, a gypsy jazz wine bar they wrote about.


*and possibly also carrying a small bag of John's fingernail clippings, unless Grash volunteers for the task. John was unable to book the necessary tickets, but maybe this way his DNA can attend.
Comments:
John's a wimp.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger